Studio A’s Equipment List:
- Neumann BCM104 (Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic)
- Shure SM7b (Dynamic Cardioid Mic)
- Electrovoice RE27ND (Dynamic Cardioid Mic)
- Shure SM58S
- 1 3.5mm hookup for laptop, phone, tablet, or other device
- Tascam CD Player/Burner
Mixing and Processing Hardware
Presonus StudioLive Mixer
- 24 channels with Class A XMAX mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and
direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 24 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with sidechainable Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more.
Comrex Stac VIP Phone
- VOIP Phone System for live calls or guest connections during a recording.
- 4 phone lines
- Toll-Free Call-in Number
Blu by Digigram
- This cloud-based system allows talk show hosts and guests to join a broadcast or offline recording from anywhere in the world.
- You can even control the speaker’s audio levels from the soundboard as if they were sitting in the studio.
- Adobe Audition (for multi-track recording)
- Logic Pro X (for multi-track recording)
- Loudness Meter
- Sound Board – Button Bar Cart for Sound Effects