Thinking of starting your own show?
Need a professional space in NYC?
Our state-of-the-art podcast recording studio has everything you need. Broadcast radio shows, interviews, voiceovers & even audiobooks to your heart’s content.
No worries about editing audio or handling equipment — our sound engineers do all that for you!
Why Choose DNR?
No more interruptions or interference. Ever.
to your listeners, with downloads available right after the show.
Clean, polished audio
edited by our professionals — free of charge!
This audio recording studio is perfect for podcasts, radio shows & voiceovers. We have enough microphones for 5 speakers at once, and there’s a couch for extra guests to sit in during your show. The high ceilings, natural light & acoustic panels make it the ultimate choice for production.
COMING SOON! Studio B will be a professional video recording space that seats up to 4 people. With 3 different camera angles, a removable green screen, adjustable lighting, and a broadcast desk featuring a built-in 42” monitor, your next interview or news episode will turn out better than ever.
Reserve a studio for $125/hr,
or $200 for 2 hours.
(No minimum required to book!)
- Reserved studio time (+ an extra hour for prep/post-production)
- A board operator onsite to run your show
- Light editing: trimming, volume levels, removing accidental noises
- Uploading to channels / exporting audio files
- Adding intros & outros
Are you a student or non-profit? Contact us here for discount pricing.
Find us on the 9th floor at 260 West 36th St!
- Take the A, C, or E train to 34th St – Penn Station.
- Exit via 8th Ave & 35th St at the NE corner (right next to Staples).
– or –
- Take the 1, 2, or 3 train to 34th St – Penn Station.
- Exit via 7th Ave & 34th St.
- Head northeast on 7th Ave towards 35th St.
- Turn left on 36th St.
- Continue until you reach our entrance on the left.