Thinking of starting your own show?
Need a professional space in NYC?
Our state-of-the-art podcast recording studio in midtown Manhattan has everything you need. Broadcast radio shows, interviews, voiceovers & even audiobooks to your heart’s content.
No worries about editing audio or handling equipment — our sound engineers do all that for you!
Why Choose DNR?
No more interruptions or interference. Ever.
to your listeners, with downloads available right after the show.
Clean, polished audio
edited by our professionals — free of charge!
This audio recording studio is perfect for podcasts, radio shows & voiceovers. We have enough microphones for 5 speakers at once, and there’s a couch for extra guests to sit in during your show. The high ceilings, natural light & acoustic panels make it the ultimate choice for production.
Studio B is our professional video recording space that seats up to 4 people. With 3 different camera angles, a removable green screen, adjustable lighting, and a broadcast desk featuring a built-in 42” monitor, your next interview/comedy/news episode will turn out better than ever.
Book Studio A for $125/hr,
or $200 for 2 hours.
Book Studio B for $250/hr,
or $400 for 2 hours.
**Our prices are all-inclusive — no surprise fees or minimum hours.
- Reserved studio time (+ an extra hour for prep & post-production)
- A board operator on-site to run your show
- Light editing: trimming, volume levels, removing accidental noises
If you record on a regular basis, our monthly memberships could be the perfect solution for you. Save money and hassle with our 2 levels:
|Reserved studio time||10 hrs/month||10 hrs/month|
|Prep/post-production time||2.5 hrs||5 hrs|
|Board operator to run your show|
|Choose your own hours|
|Use our office space|
Are you a student or non-profit? Contact us here for discount pricing.
Find us on the 9th floor at 260 West 36th St!
- Take the A, C, or E train to 34th St – Penn Station.
- Exit via 8th Ave & 35th St at the NE corner (right next to Staples).
- Head towards 36th St. Turn right at the end of the block.
- Continue until you reach our entrance on the right.
– or –
- Take the 1, 2, or 3 train to 34th St – Penn Station.
- Exit via 7th Ave & 34th St.
- Head northeast on 7th Ave towards 35th St.
- Turn left on 36th St.
- Continue until you reach our entrance on the left.