Crockpot Smoked Ham
This is a classic recipe from a show guest way back in the early days. Derek and Romaine both made this ham recipe and it is easy and delicious. Great for the holidays or anytime you need a lot of ham in your life!
Servings: 10 people
- large crockpot optional
- 1 smoked ham
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups Coca Cola
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint optional
- 2 tbsp honey optional
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl
- Stab that ham!
- Place ham in crockpot (or large roasting pan if using the oven)
- Pour mixture over the ham. Make sure mixture gets in those stab holes.
- Bake in crockpot for 2-3 hours or in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 450 or 1 to 1 1/2 hours at 300.
- Garnish with fresh mint and honey
Crockpot is ideal for this recipe so the ham can really soak in the mixture but an oven roast works well too. Be sure to baste the ham 2-3 times during the baking.